In this article, we are going to focus on one of the biggest messy things: Your kid's clothing, and how to organize and store them.
Online shopping of kid's clothing has made our job easier to select and buy clothes for our kids. But whether you are working or non-working woman, whether your baby is dependent or independent all faces the same problem of how to organize and store their clothing's in less time?
So, here are some tips and tricks to organize your Kid's Clothing’s in less time and money in just 10 easy steps.
Exclusive Hacks & Tips to Setup Kid's Wardrobe
- First, take everything out of the closet and sort according to what stays and what goes.
- Make a section on the upper part of the closet using cardboard to store outgrown child clothes that are not useful anymore, you can also donate them to needy people.
- Pair up a matching outfit and hang them on one hanger.
- Keep seasonal clothes that your kid is actively using in the most convenient section of the closet where it is easy to grab them.
- Keep aside the clothes that your kids are not going to use frequently like designer clothes in the unused area on the upper side.
- You can use storage boxes to your advantage. You can add a storage box to drawers or closets to keep items separate. They are perfect for socks, underwear, hanky's, and other random accessories.
- By keeping Pajamas and other folded items vertically by adding divider, can save your time and you will not mess up while grabbing them.
- Make a separate section to keep the pair of shoes sandals and flipflops at the end of the closet.
- Remaining part of the closet can cover your child's games, soft toys etc.
- Do not forget, you can even use doors of the closet to tie belt, scarfs and rubber bands using hooks.